Friday, June 24, 2011

A few airport pics to get started

Here are a few airport pictures taken while we were getting ready for our first leg of the flight, from Atlanta to Miami. Sometimes getting a block of tickets for reasonable costs requires some interesting layovers. Ours was in Miami. In this first picture, some of the students going to London are checking in with the European Council coordinator, Whitney Strickler (in the tourquoise dress).


In this next picture, we see several students, including one of the two ABAC students traveling to London - Rachel Huffmaster, waiting to get their boarding passes.


In this last picture, we can see that the line to check luggage quickly grew to great length. After all, Atlanta airport is one of the busiest in the world.

Regrettably, these are essentially the only pictures that I have from this first day. I packed my camera in my carry on bag instead of keeping it in a pocket, so I didn't have it handy for anything more than these shots. From now one, I will be wearing it on my belt for ready access.


No comments:

Post a Comment