Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oooohhh! About to explode!

I expect there will be an increase in my postings here. I am about to explode in rage over the intrusive interference of technology in the way I interact with the world. Facebook has hosed itself up so badly that I am not willing to wade through the crap that appears there any more. Oh for the days when it was a resource connected to academic accounts. Now it has become a cess pit of scams, emotive tripe, and general social waste. It is about to be sent down the crapper with the rest of the shtuff I am no longer willing to put up with. In fact, this may be the start of a personal revolt against techno-things I get annoyed by, to wit: Facebook, streaming video/audio, cell phones, and cable TV service as starters.

More later when I calm down enough to begin the hermitization of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment